Welcome to (what I hope will be) a new monthly Sunday Morning Funnies feature: Google Searches That Led to My Blog! I’ve been blogging for about a year and a half now, and that’s plenty of time to get some referrals from what seem like very random search terms. Behold:
1. “i hate portrait of the artist as a young man / why i hate portrait of the artist”: If you’ve been around for, oh, ten minutes, you’ll know that I absolutely cannot stand James Joyce. So I guess it makes sense that these searches would lead here. But it does make me feel like maybe I should cut back on the Joyce bashing once in a while. He just makes me so stabby, though!!
2. “fernando the bull story”
: Um, first of all, it’s Ferdinand The Bull
. Not Fernando. Second of all, thank you for coming here, because Ferdinand The Bull
is awesome and I want everyone to know about it. But still…it’s not Fernando. Get it right.
3. “was stephen king fat”: You know, I really have no idea, and I don’t know why you would expect me to know. And I also have no idea why this would lead you here. I just googled it myself and my blog wasn’t on the first page…so…I don’t know.
4. “bridget faun petty”: Um. I just don’t even know. ???
5. “book about a camera that shows the truth”
: You know, I haven’t the foggiest why this would lead to my blog in particular, but now I want to find that book too, because it sounds really interesting!
That’s it for today, lovely readers! I encourage all you bloggers out there to check what random searches lead to your blog, because it can be really amusing. Have a great weekend!